EASY GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE POPSICLES
- Mix together all of the ingredients – either in a 2-cup measuring cup or a blender. If you're making the hidden-veggie popsicles you are going to want to blend the mixture in a blender for at least 1-2 minutes or until the veggies are completely broken down.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle molds of your choice.
- Place the popsicles molds into the freezer – the colder the better.
- Freeze for 5 hours or preferably overnight.
- Take however many popsicles you want out of the molds.
- Serve and enjoy!
❤️ SMALL TIPS!
Alternative Sweetener: Use honey, maple syrup or agave nectar to sweeten your popsicles, rather than refined sugar. Using a touch of natural sweetener makes them healthier (especially from store-bought brands). If serving to babies under 1 year – omit the honey and use a touch of maple syrup if needed.
Hidden-Veggies: For your kids' health, put veggies when making popsicles but make sure you blend your popsicle mixture for at least 1-2 minutes or until completely smooth. Your kid will not notice they are having veggies when having popsicles. It will add in a boost of nutrients.
If you are looking for more detailed information click the image to check out our recipe below.