Made with 3-simple ingredients – yogurt, fruit and honey, these popsicles couldn’t be simpler to make👊. Plus, they are filled with protein, probiotics, healthy fats, antioxidants and fiber. So you can guilt-free call these a meal if you want to.
- Yogurt – you can use any plain yogurt you prefer – regular, Greek, almond, soy, etc. I like to add in my own sweetener so I can control the sweetness. But if you decide to use flavored yogurt, then you can omit the honey.
- Frozen Fruit – literally any fruit works in this recipe! I usually use frozen fruit because I always have it on hand, but fresh fruit works as well.
- Honey – to give the popsicles a little sweetness. The amount in this recipe will give you a mildly sweet popsicle, but feel free to adjust once you blend to your own tastes. Also note, some brands of Greek yogurt are very tart and will need more honey than the recipe recommends. For babies under 1 year, omit the honey.
- Place the yogurt, fruit and honey into a blender.
- Blend the ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour into popsicle molds.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours (preferably overnight).
- Serve and enjoy!
COOKING WITH KIDS
- This recipe is a great one to have your little ones help you with.