These Hidden-Veggie Popsicles are the perfect healthy baby and toddler snack or treat on a hot summer day. Made with oranges, carrots, pineapple and yogurt – no added sugar! Great for 9+ months and up! 🥕🥦🍄🍅🥑
REASONS TO LOVE THESE HEATLHY TODDLER SNACK OR TREAT POPSICLES:
- healthy baby or toddler snack or treat
- great for 9+ months and up
- filled with only wholesome ingredients – oranges, pineapple, carrots and yogurt
- easy to make – 5-minutes from blender to freezer (they do take 4 hours to freeze, but that’s hands-free time:)
- can be served for pretty much any meal in the summer – quick breakfast, snack, lunch or dessert
- full of nutrients for growing babies and toddlers
- naturally sweetened – your kiddo will love these
- 4 baby carrots roughly chopped
- 1 orange peeled
- 1/2 cup pineapple fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt optional
Place the carrots, orange and pineapple in a blender and blend on low for 20 seconds or until all of the ingredients are incorporated. Once incorporated, blend on medium high until completely smooth, scrapping down sides as needed. (You can change to any veggies or fruits that you wish to have with)
If using yogurt, spoon 1 teaspoon of yogurt into the bottom of each mold.
Pour blended liquid into our popsicle molds.
If using yogurt, gently swirl the yogurt and popsicle liquid around with a small spoon.
Freeze for at least 4 hours.